Bonide Neem Oil - 3 in 1 Product
This all organic multi purpose product is an insecticide, a miticide and a fungicide; three garden products in one. Neem Oil comes from Need seed and is perfect to control all stages of insects such as aphids, whiteflies, spider mites and more insects on almost any plant. It also helps control blackspot, powdery mildew, and rust and is used for organic gardening.
Bonide Neem Oil - Top Features
- Can be used up to day of harvest
- Defends your roses against insects, diseases, and mites.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult stages of insects
- Multi Purpose -Fungicide-Insecticide-Miticide
- Prevents and controls black spot on roses, anthracnose, rust and powdery mildew
- On hardy plants, Neem Oil can used as a leaf polish.
- To control overwintering eggs of insects on shrubs, fruit and shade trees, roses, ornamentals and vegetables, Bonide's Neem Oil may be used as a dormant spray.
Use Neem Oil Spray at the first sign of insects or mites. It is best to use this organic spray when applied on a 7-14 day schedule. If the insect population is heavy, use this spray on a 7 day schedule. Spray to point of runoff. Complete coverage with Bonide Neem Oil of all the plant tissue is necessary for control.
- Additional Information
Pro Tips Boy was I late to the party on this one. I recently used Neem Oil for the first time on some powdery mildew on my Hydrangeas. Wow! Was I impressed! It wiped out the powdery mildew in a day! Packaging RTU- 32 oz #022 Manufacturer Bonide Product Label Label MSDS MSDS Target Pest For control of spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, scale, leafrollers, beetles, and more listed insect pests. For prevention and control of various fungal diseases including black spot, powdery mildew, anthracnose, downy mildew, leaf spot, rust, needle scab, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight, and alternaria. Active Ingredient (s) Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil - 0.90% For Use : Roses, Flowers, Houseplants, Ornamental Trees and Shrubs, Fruits, Nuts, and Vegetables in and around Homes and Home Gardens. Can be used up to day of harvest. Yield qt, ready to use Mixture|Application N/A Application
More Application Tips
- Shake well before using.
- For the best performance, do not mix with cold water (less than34F).
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted materials prior to root establishment.
- As with other oil-based products, be careful in timing applications with Bonide's Neem Oil to early morning/late evening in order to lessen the potential for leaf burn.
- Be careful with plants with tender tissue. Prior to use, check for leaf burn in a small area first.
Retreatment No Shipping Restrictions N/A More Instructions No
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Rip off
9 % neem oil and 99% other (water). What a rip! Buy the concentrated kind. I might just take it back, 12 dollars for a bottle of water.
- Good product
I'm satisfied with this product but I've to mixed it with water 1:5 for better result without destroying my plant.
- Spray Bottle Easy but Limited
I would have rather purchased the concentrated bottle instead of the spray bottle. The product worked as expected but I needed way more than I thought for my vegetable garden and flowers. This bottle would have been fine if I was only treating a plant or two.