JT Eaton's Boric Acid Powder
JT Eaton's boric acid dust is a long term boric acid dust that may be used as an insecticide dust or used in mop water. JT Eaton's Boric Acid is odorless, non-staining and non-flammable.
Eaton's Boric Acid Powder -Uses
Jt Eaton's Boric Acid has proven control of crawling insects in commercial and residential locations. It may be used in homes, restaurants, grocery stores, schools, warehouses, mobile homes, warehouse, hotels, offices, apartments, ships, buses, kennels, zoos, new construction, sewers and hospitals.
Eaton's Boric Acid Powder -Application
- No boric acid dust powder should be visible in living areas after application. Any powder visible after application must be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed.
- Apply only in areas inaccessible to children and pets.
- Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs.
- Apply Boric Acid Dust approximately 1 pound for every 1,000 square feet of living space.
Directions for Applying as a Mop Solution to Control Cockroaches
Mixing and Application Directions:
Add 1 cup of this product to each gallon of rinse water. Apply to floor areas only. Make only enough for each application. Supplemental treatment only. Reapply as necessary. Any powder visible after application must be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs.
- Additional Information
Pro Tips Not Available Packaging 5 lb tub (#365) , 25 lb Tub (#3625) Manufacturer JT Eaton Product Label JT Eaton's Boric Acid Dust - Label MSDS JT Eaton's Boric Acid Dust - MSDS Target Pest Palmetto Bugs, Ants, Silverfish and Fleas* For fleas see instructions for treating floors in the home. Active Ingredient (s) 99.0% Orthoboric Acid For Use : Homes, Hospitals, Restaurants, Condominiums, Apartments, Grocery Stores, Institutional and Commercial Buildings, Schools, Cafeterias, Warehouses, Storage Areas, Food Processing Plants, Mobile Homes, Boats, Military Bases, Theaters, Camps, Nursing Homes Yield N/A Mixture|Application Apply Boric Acid Dust approximately 1 pound for every 1,000 square feet of living space Application
- In plumbing voids accessible through holes, around plumbing and drains.
- In void areas under kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- In drawer wells of cabinets
- In cracks around windows, doors, baseplates, fixtures and cabinets
- In utility rooms, under and behind hot water heaters, washers and dryers. Be sure to dust plumbing voids.
- In attics, around the perimeter and vent pipes, above kitchens and baths.
- Around the perimeter of dropped ceilings
Retreatment No Shipping Restrictions N/A More Instructions No
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Nice product and service
Great service, fantastic container, and a great price. What more can you say except "RIP you nasty Roaches"
- Great product
This is a great product. I washed the floors with it and found nothing but dead cockroaches the next day.
- Great stuff!!!
Boric acid has so many uses I'm surprised it is so hard to find and when you do find it locally you get about 6 ozs! This is a steal at 5 POUNDS! I had a problem with powder post beetles. Mixed about 3/4 a cup per gallon of water and sprayed with a pump-up gallon sprayer. Killed them dead. Spiders don't seem to mind it however. Doesn't irritate your skin or eyes--I had no troubles. Worked great.