Carpenter Bee Kit Pro
The Carpenter Bee Kit Pro has Cyzmic CS Insecticide, Tempo Dust, and the B&G Bulb Dust-R Duster M1150 ( with curved tip).
- Cyzmic CS is an encapsulated broad spectrum insecticide with a broad label. Cyzmic CS (8 oz) will yield 10-40 gallons of finished solution. The dilution rate is dependent on the target insect. For carpenter bees, mix 0.4 oz per gallon (3/4 oz). It resides in place for 2-3 months. You can use Cyzmic CS to control a variety of pests.
- Tempo Dust is an all around pesticide in a dust form.Tempo Dust will last six months. This dust is very effective on stinging insects such as, hornets, wasps and bees, due to its particle size.
- B&G Bulb Dust-R M1150 is a heavy duty bulb duster that hold 1 cup of dust or granules. It has extension tubes and a curved tip that is handy when dusting carpenter bee holes.
Carpenter Bee Kit - Pro contains:
- 1-8 oz bottle of Cyzmic CS (makes 20-40 gallons) (Valued at $27.00)
- 1 - B&G Bulb Dust-R M1150 Duster ( with curved tip) (Valued at $29.75)
- 1-1.25 lb. of Tempo Dust (Cyfluthrin Dust) (Valued at$26.50)
- Individually valued at $83.25, as a kit ($66.00). Save $17.00
- Click here Carpenter Bee Information
How To Kill Carpenter Bees
If you do have an active carpenter bee & infestation, following these steps below would ensure success.
- Mix the Cyzmic CS at at 0.4 ounces (3/4 oz) per gallon of water and spray the areas where carpenter bees are boring or have bored in the past. The goal here is to use a spray pattern that clings to the surface. This will leave a repellant residue on the surface which will discourage the bees from drilling additional holes. Their holes are usually located on the underside of any wood surface including siding, soffits, overhangs, decks, fence posts, fascia boards and window frames. We recommend spraying twice during the spring at intervals of 3-4 weeks. For severe infestations of carpenter bees on cedar and log structures you may need to treat more frequently.
- Next fill the 1150 Bulb Dust-R about halfway with Tempo 1% Dust and puff it into all accessible carpenter bee holes. Shake the duster vigorously and puff it 2 or 3 times into each hole. Holes that are too high to reach with the duster may have to be sprayed using the sprayer and the Cyzmic CS. Setting the sprayer nozzle to a stream will allow it shoot much farther. Sometimes carpenter bee holes will be behind shutters, trim boards, gutters, etc. Dust or spray the area around their access point so that they have to crawl through some insecticide to get in or out.
- I know it’s tempting to seal the holes now, but we recommend waiting until the fall. This gives any surviving eggs or adults time to hatch and leave. When sealing the holes, be sure to use a sealant that can be painted over. Always read and follow the label instructions. Should you have any questions feel free to call us at 800-476-3368 or email us at E mail - Here
- Additional Information
Pro Tips During the brief period of activity (4 to 8 weeks) you might have to treat with the concentrate multiple times. If you click on the area where it says more carpenter bee info you will understand the process more. Or feel free to call us. Also bear in mind that with this kit you will have enough product for several years. You will also be able to use the products in this kit for other insect control as well. Packaging (8 oz) Cyzmic CS, (1 lb) of Tempo Dust, B&G 1150 R Duster Manufacturer Rockwell Labs, Control Solutions and JT Eaton Product Label Cyzmic CS, Tempo Dust MSDS No Target Pest Carpenter Bees Active Ingredient (s) Lambda-cyhalothrin - 9.7% and Cyfluthrin 1% For Use : No Yield Cyzmic CS (8 oz) yields 10-40 gallons( 10 gallon yield for carpenter bee control); 1 lb of Tempo Dust will cover about 1,000 sq feet Mixture|Application Spray and dust Application No Retreatment No Shipping Restrictions CT, NY More Instructions No
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Worked as advertised
For years pest control companies have told me that there was nothing they could do to stop the bees from drilling into my deck. I sprayed the liquid first and that got most of them. A week or so later, I used the dust where I could reach them and now I am bee free for the first time in years.
- Great stuff!
It worked perfectly. It took a few days for total removal but it totally solved the problem.
- Finally found stuff that works.
To late in the season for the spray, but I had dead bees within an hour of using the dust.
- great product! just plain works!
Only thing I've found that works...and fast! Had trouble with carpenter bees for years. Not anymore.
- carpenter bee
So far one application took care of carpenter bee problem.
It is very good product. I recommend to everyone.
- Easy to use and works quickly
I had a large infestation of carpenter bees in our wooden fence. I tried wasp spray which is messy and hit or miss (literally). I used the spray and powder as directed and within a day the bees were gone.
I also used it to eradicate some carpenter ants with great success. I highly recommend this product.
- Worked Fast
Tried to kill carpenter bees with wasp spray for the last few years in the spring, spent more $ on that then this whole kit cost.
Ordered the kit, have a metal pole barn for horses with some wood exposed. Had 10-15 bees flying around this spring again. The next afternoon Sprayed & used the power on the wood and by that night had 4 dead bees on the ground. Next day only a few flying around the barn. Since then no bees in sight. 2 weeks later had to spray some of the wood farther away form the first spray area the bees moved. That got rid of them also. Also IMHO seamed to keep the mud dauber wasp away. Great kit and worked with in 24 hrs at my place S.E. MI
- Works very well
Excellent product. But, be careful not to get it on your skin!
- already worked
I used your kit before but it had a different powder in it. The new powder seems to work much faster. I'm impressed! For once New and Improved really is improved!