Clipper Herbicide-Aquatic Weed Control -1 lb
Clipper Herbicide with a Flumioxazin 51% concentration quickly kills floating, submersed and emergent aquatic listed weeds. These listed weeds include duckweed, watermeal, cabomba, floating algae, pond weed, water lettuce, and more. Clipper works on both surface and subsurface weeds as a contract aquatic herbicide.
Clipper Herbicide works extremely well against Duckweed, requiring only 12 oz per acre. Many times, one treatment will provide desired results, but heavily infested ponds or lakes may require additional treatments. Regardless of the weed type, the same rate applies.
Clipper is a contact killer and dissipates quickly in the water column and does not accumulate in the sediment and treatments usually last a year with only one or two treatments.
- Clipper Aquatic Herbicide is controls tough invasive and nuisance plants with fast and selective control.
- Clipper has a favorable environmental profile because it does not accumulate in the sediment, the water dispersible granules dissipate quickly into the water column.
- 51% WDG means reduced personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements for ease of application, transport, and handling
Application of Clipper Herbicide
- For controlling emergent or floating weeds, the mixture is 6-12 oz per acre; mix with an adjuvant approved for aquatic sites. Since Clipper is a contact herbicide, good coverage is important. Follow label instructions, making applications with sufficient volume of water.
- When making subsurface applications of Cliipper, apply at 200 to 400 ppb in the water column. See label for complete instructions and the effects of high pH on plant efficacy and response.
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. For areas of thick weed vegetation, treat 1/2 of the area, then treat remaining area in 10-14 days to avoid fish loss in hot weather. Do retreat same area within 28 days.
- Floating Plants Applications Instructions
- Submersed Application Instructions
- Duckweed-Watermeal Application Instructions
Dosage Rates-Surface Application- Apply during early morning hours for enhanced performance
||Clipper (Ounces) + Water
(5,456 sq feet)
|Surface: 0.75- 1.5 oz + Aquatic Adjuvant +1 Gal of water
(10,890 sq feet)
|Surface: 1.5-3 oz + Aquatic Adjuvant + 1 Gal of water
(21, 780 sq feet)
|Surface: 3-6 oz + Aquatic Adjuvant +1 Gal of water
(43,560 sq feet)
|Surface: 6-12 oz + Aquatic Adjuvant + 1 Gal of water
See product label for instructions and application rates for subsurface control.
When applying Clipper Herbicide to the foliage of floating or emerged aquatic weeds, mix with a non-ionic surfactant that has 80% active ingredient, approved for use in aquatic sites.
For enhanced control of emergent or floating weeds, tank mix diquat, 2,4-D, glyphosate or other registered herbicide (check manufacturer's label).
Irrigation Restrictions Following Application