Fertilome Horticultural Oil Spray
Fertilome's Horticultural Oil Spray is 80% mineral oil and has year around usages, in both growing and dormant seasons. It controls aphids, scale, mites, white flies, powdery mildew, rust, sooty mold and others listed insects, fungi, and mites. It may be used in home, fruit and vegetable gardens, home greenhouses, interior plantscapes and ornamental gardens.
- Use on Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Ornamentals, Shrubs & Flowers
- Controls Aphids, Scale, Mites, Whiteflies, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Sooty Mold and others listed on complete label.
- Contains Petroleum Oil
- Insecticide, Fungicide & Miticide
- Only 2 1/2 - 5 Tablespoons per Gallon of Water
- Always Read and Follow Label Directions.
- Product Number: 10025
- Size: 16 oz
How Horticultural Oil Spray Works
Fertilome's Horticultural Oil Spray with 80% mineral oil suffocates the eggs, larvae and nymps of insects and mites and adults of soft bodied insects. Working as a fungicide, it interferes the attachment of a pathogen to the host, acting as a suffocate. Total spray coverage is necessary for its effectiveness. This insecticide’s mode of action is through suffocation of eggs, larvae and nymphs of insects and mites and adults of soft bodied insects.