Final Blox - Brodifacoum
Final Blox Rodenticide combines Bell's highly palatable bait formulation with the powerful active ingredient, Brodifacoum, for the strongest, single-feeding anticoagulant on the market today. Final Blox is effective on both rats and mice. It works especially well to clean out persistent mouse infestations where control is difficult or resistance is suspected.
How It Works
This rodent bait with Brodifacoum, causes internal bleeding by preventing clotting. Brodifacoum is a single feed bait where rats or mice can consume one feeding for a lethal dosage. Rodents will start dying in four to five days. Vitamin K1 is the antidote, which will heal clotting ability.
- Bell formulates Final with more than 16 human food-grade, inert ingredients for a flavor rats and mice can't resist. When tested against other Brodifacoum baits on the market, this rodenticide is the preferred bait of rats and mice.
- It is colored red for easy identification.
- Final Blox comes in a distinctive cog shape and has just been re-formulated for even greater palatability. This new formulation meets the EPA's new stricter guidelines for single-feed anticoagulants.
- The bait of choice in the pest control industry, Bell's patented blox are manufactured from Bell's unique extrusion process that yields a hard, multiple-edged bait with the palatability of a meal bait and the weatherability of a paraffinized bait.
- The multiple edges appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw and blox are made with food-grade ingredients and small amounts of paraffin for a highly palatable bait.
- Final Blox works well in any condition; wet or dry, indoors or out. A hole in the center of the Final Blox permits you to place it on bait securing rods in bait stations, or nail or wire it in place.
- Additional Information
Pro Tips Final Blox has an active ingredient that is considered the strongest in the industry. It usually takes 3-6 days to eliminate the target pest. Make sure to use tamper resistant bait stations when using this single feed bait.
California has placed Final Blox in a restricted use category. We can not ship Final or Contrac rodenticides to California without a pest control license. If you are a pest control operator or certified applicator in California, please call us with your license number.
Other single feed baits (non anticoagulants), such as Top Gun, Fastrac, and Terad3 are available in all states.
Packaging 18 bulk pail, 20 gram Bait Blox Form & 4 x4 lb Manufacturer Bell Labs Product Label Final Blox - Product Label MSDS Final Blox -MSDS Target Pest Rats and Mice Active Ingredient (s) Brodifacoum 0.005% For Use :
Final Blox may be used in and around homes, public buildings, agricultural, industrial and commericial locations.Final Blox may be used around transport vehicles and terminal buildings.
Final Blox can only be used within 100 feet of man-made structures to control rodents such as Norway Rats, Roof Rats and House Mice.
Fence and perimeter baiting, beyond 100 feet from a structure is prohibited.
Burrow baiting with Final All-Weather Blox is prohibited.
May be used in sewers and alleys. Do not broadcast Final Blox .Use tamper-resistant bait stations with usage.
Yield Each 4 lb. pail contains approx. 88 x 20 gram blocks measuring 1.75 in. x 1 in. x .75 in.
Each 18 lb. pail contains approx. 400 x 20 gram blocks.
Mixture|Application N/A Application
Final Blox Placement
First, determine the location of rodent activity by a inspection. Look for grawned openings, along walls, concealed places, corners, burrows, between walls and floors. Get rid of any other food sources.
- Rats : Use between 5-22 blocks per placement (intervals fo 15-30 feet )
- Mice: Use 1 blox per placement, spaced about 8-12 feet intervals apart. If there is a heavy infestation, place 2-3 bloxes per placement.
Retreatment repeat as needed Shipping Restrictions AK, CA More Instructions
Final Bloxes with Bait Stations
The 15 gram size Final Blox size is extremely versatile for use in tight locations, nailed to rafters or ceilings, and in Bell's Protecta's tamper resistant bait stations
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Works as advertised
Since using this two years ago in outdoor bait stations I have had zero mice at my camp. I do change the bait every 8-12 days to keep it fresh. I really like this product and recommend it to anyone who wishes to keep mice out of the house.
Mice fed on it right away... Started to see dead mice within a week.. Mice ate constant till there poop was red like the block.,
- Great Product
Still waiting to see how long it takes to irradiate the pesky rodents, however I can say that it appears the love the stuff, feeding like there is no tomorrow.
- Final cleared out my home
I had rats running across my floors. My son got this for me and we killed all the rats and there was alot, inside and out!
- Final is FINAL
Had an open storage barn where the rats had taken over and you could hear them everywhere applied final on a coat hanger for a few weeks, 5 blox at a time and all the rats are gone! That was years ago and I keep them cleared out with 3 blox that occasionally get eaten.
- Good stuff
I use this product every year in my business. I have had much success. I don't garantee 100% but I would 98%.
- Not Sure At This Point
Used the product as instructed and saw a slow down but not complete eradication of rodents. Too early to tell how effective the product really is. Easy to handle. Easy to store product.
- Final Meal
Very nice product if used in consecutive settings. Always use inside a Protecta hard box and secure with metal wires, (or use bailing wire if not in box).
- My infestation was gone within a week.
I just wanted to send your company a positive Compliment, regarding the Rat and Mouse Bait--Final Blox I purchased from you.
My house was infested with rats and mice, in the kitchen walls, bottoms of cabinets and I could hear them running around in the attic;
Since I used the Pink Mouse and rat bait from you, Final , My infestation was gone within a week.
A happy Customer