We are out of stock on the JT Eaton's Wind Up Trap, but carry the Ketch All Mouse Trap
by Kness. It is another wind up trap for mouse control.
- Catches and holds many mice.
- Auto Stop-Helps to prevent over winding.
- Balanced Trap Sensitivity-Catches mice of all sizes.
- Requires NO BAITS-NO POISONS-NO CHEMICALS
- Easy Slide-Off Lid & Removable End Plate
Reduce Inspection and Service Time
- Durable Glavanized Steel Construction
Should provide years of usage
- Use Nearly Everwhere* Even in FDA & USDA
- Ideal placement of the JT Eaton's Wind-Up® Repeating Mouse Trap is on both sides of door openings and approximately every 40 feet along interior walls (mice usually do not roam more than 20 feet either side of their nest).
- Place these Wind Up mouse traps 1½-2 inches from a warm surface wall with either entrance hole facing the wall.
- In warehouses, where hiding places are more than 10 feet apart or where stock movement may bump or move the trap, place the back of the trap tight against the wall.