Martin's IGR Insect Growth Regulator
Martin's IGR kills pre-adult fleas for 7 months; stops pre-adult roaches for 6 months; reduces egg production in houseflies and prevents development of larvae into adults.
Martin's IGR Insect Growth Regulator is photostable for up to 14 days and may be used on carpets, rugs, furniture, dog houses, kennels, pet sleeping areas. Martin's IGR may be used inside or outside.
Martin's Insect Growth Regulator - Nylar
The active ingredient in Martin's IGR is Nylar. Nylar is an insect growth regulator and prevents adult fleas from hatching from the pupae state. The flea cycle is about 6 weeks and it takes about 6 weeks for an IGR to completely cut the cycle. To kill existing fleas, use an insecticide like Fenvastar Plus or Fenvastar ECO Insecticide as a tank mix with Martin's IGR.
Martins IGR -Top Features
- 1 ounce covers up to 1,500 sq/ft and is odorless
- Active Ingredient: Nylar 1.3 %
- Photostable for up to 14 days
- For use on carpets, rugs, furniture, dog houses, kennels, pet sleeping areas
- Kills pre-adult fleas for 7 months; stops pre-adult roaches for 6 months; reduces egg production in houseflies and prevents development of larvae into adults
Martin's IGR contains Nylar. Nylar stops the adult flea from developing. Any flea eggs that are deposited after application of Martin's IGR will not develop into adults. It breaks the life cycle of the fleas and will last seven months. It may take up to 6 weeks to completely kill the cycle, because existing flea pupae and the adult fleas are not affected.
- One gallon of finished solution (1 oz of Martin's IGR with 1 gallon of water) covers up to 1,500 square feet for flea control. It may be mixed with desired insecticide labeled for indoor flea control to kill the adult fleas. Spray areas where fleas inhabit (rugs, carpets, floor surface, pet sleeping areas, upholstered furniture).
- Mix 1.0 ounce of Martin's IGR in 5 to 15 gallons of water, depending on equipment used (hose end sprayer, tank type of sprayer or back pack), to cover 1,000 square feet. With a sweeping, slow motion spray where the pets most frequent.
- Kennels and Doghouses
- Spray the finished solution (1 oz per gallon of water) per 1,500 square feet. Spray resting areas, floor, animal bedding, and run area. It is safe for the pets after the spray has dried.