Maxforce Fly Bait Kills Flies Faster
Maxforce Granula Fly bait is used for the control of House Flies in and around areas such as Livestock Facilities and stables, warehouses, dumpsters, recycling areas, and outside non-food contact areas of restaurants, bakeries, supermarkets, grease pits or loading docks.
For an economical alternative, choose Bonanza Fly Bait . Maxforce and Bonanza contain the same active ingredients, 0.50% Imidacloprid---0.10% and Z-9 Tricosene.
- Maxforce Fly Bait is a granular bait used for the control of house flies.
- Applied as a broadcast application
- Maxforce granular fly baits contains Imidacloprid, a new active ingredient for fly control.
- Imidacloprid works quickly, even against flies resistant to organophosphate and carbamate insecticides.
Maxforce Fly Bait and Bonanza provide Long-lasting control
- Maxforce granular fly bait and Bonanza Fly Bait kill flies for up to 30 days for consistent fly control.
- Maxforce fly bait and Bonanza Fly Baits are labeled for use around the outside of structures and partially enclosed or protected areas, including commercial and agricultural production facilities.
Easy application options with Maxforce and Bonanza Fly Baits
- Maxforce granular fly bait comes ready to use and can be applied as a broadcast treatment, placed in bait stations or dissolved in water to paint on surfaces.
- Maxforce Fly Bait is available in 5-lb. and 40-lb containters
- Bonanza Fly Bait is available in 0.5 lb., 4 lb, and 38 lb containers
- Both fly baits have a low toxicity in non-target animals
Use Fly Bait Stations to hold fly bait - For Above Ground Fly Control
Apache Fly Bait Station
- Each bait station attracts flies within 250 sq. ft.
- Set on flat surface or or the recommended : hang above ground
- Child Proof when hung above ground
- Holds 2 ounces of MaxForce Fly Bait or Bonanza Fly Bait