MSM Turf Herbicide (Compare to Manor)
Quali-Pro MSM Turf Herbicide is used on Bluegrass, Bermuda grass, and St. Augustine grasses to tackle hard to kill weeds such as, Bahia grass, Foxtail, Rye grass and Virginia Button weeds.
Save money with MSM Turf Herbicide. Compare MSM Turf herbicide to Nu Farm Manor or Blade herbicides with the same active ingredient (Metsulfuron Methyl 60.0%) as a less expensive alternative.They are identical with the same labels.
MSM Turf Herbicide is a highly selective (just a few grasses) premium post-emergent herbicide for effective control of grassy and broad leaf weeds in turf grass.
How MSM Turf Herbicde works
Metsulfuron Methyl is absorbed in the roots and stops cell division, stopping weed growth.
MSM Turf Herbicide yield
2 oz of MSM turf will treat between 2 and 15 acres of turf.
Broadcast Applications: 1 oz per acre of turf grass. Mix 1 oz in 20 gallons of water for 1 acre of coverage. Measuring cup included.
MSM Turf Herbicide Top Features
- Works effectively on warm season turf, yet is gentle on the environment due to its low use rate
- Controls weeds such as spurge, wild onion and garlic, dandelion, dollar weed and other broad-leaf weeds (See label)
- Removes bahiagrass from St. Augustine and Bermuda grasses
- Controls annual and perennial weedy grasses and broad-leaf weeds
- May be used on golf courses (tees, fairways, aprons, roughs), sod farms, lawns, parks, cemeteries, non-crop areas
- Active Ingredient : Metsulfuron Methyl -60%
- For use only : Bluegrass, Bermuda grass, and St. Augustine grasses.
Use of a marking dye to see where you have applied MSM Turf Herbicide will help avoid injury to non-target plants.