||Use EcoVia EC along the edges of the floor and under the bed. EcoVia EC should be treated two more times.
The Cimexa dust is applied in cracks and crevices, such as along the tack strip on carpeted floor, behind the molding on hardwood, in and around electrical outlets, and around door encasements. Cimexa Dust may also be used in the seams and tufts of your mattresses. Make sure you remove personal items. The dust is a one time treatment.
Essentria Bed Bug Broadcast Aerosol may be applied on mattresses, baseboards, furniture and carpets. Repeat as needed.
Use the bed bug monitor traps to trap and monitor your results.
This kit includes everything needed to treat three or four bedrooms except a Pump sprayer and Mattress and Box Spring Encasements
Inspection Check List:
- Cracks and crevices in head and foot boards, attached side railings and supports
- Inspect mattresses top, sides and bottom. Check all buttons, seams and rips.
- Inspect electrical switch plates, pictures on walls, wall posters
- Inspect cracks in plaster or seams in wall paper.
- Inspect electrical appliances-radios, phones, televisions, ect.,looking in hiding places.
- Inspect tack strips under wall-to-wall carpeting and behind baseboards
- Inspect secondhand beds, bedding, and furniture. The newer better built mattresses do not offer as much shelter and protection for the bed bugs to hide.
|For Use :
Residential or Commercial. Beds, bedrooms, couches, furniture, bed stands, headboards, foot boards, cracks and crevices, mattresses. Various products in this kit have distinct uses, please see instructions for details.
- EcoVia EC is a concentrated organic insecticide (contains thyme and rosemary oil) that leaves a residue behind to continue killing. Mix 2 oz of EcoVia EC with 1 gallon of water and apply with a pump sprayer. Remove bedding and take the bed apart. Treat the interior framework, joints, cracks in the bed frame. Treat the mattress and box springs, in particular the seams and tufts. Remove wall-mounted head boards and treat the back side. Treat picture frames, moldings, hollow furniture legs, cracks and crevices, along baseboards, and any areas with visible signs of infestation, including rugs and carpet. Treat upholstered furniture by and under cushions. Treat the interior framework of furniture as well. Do not treat toys or stuffed animals. Spray around and under the bed and along baseboards near the bed. After removing the drawers from the furniture spray the inside of the cabinetry, as well as the bottom and sides of the drawers. Do not treat inside of the drawers. The clothes in the drawers should be removed and laundered.
- Cimexa Dust is a ready to use dust that is ideal for use on the mattress and box springs. Fill the duster half full. First shaking and then squeezing the duster will create a fine dust that resembles smoke. This is just what you want for dusting the mattress. Pay particular attention to seams, folds, and stapled fabric under the box springs. The joints where the rails and headboard connect are also prime hiding areas for bed bugs. You may need to remove the fabric under the box spring to access the inner springs. The mattress is safe to sleep on once it's covered with a sheet.
- Essentria Broadcast Insecticide provides a quick knockdown and is made of natural essential plant oil scents. Effective bed bug control typically requires multiple applications. This product may be used on mattresses, baseboards, furniture and carpets. Do not spray bed linens. While staining is unlikely, test for staining in an inconspicuous area. After removing the drawers from the furniture, spray the inside of the cabinetry. Spray the bottom and sides of the drawers.Do not treat inside the drawers. The clothes should be removed and laundered.
- Bed Bug Monitors provide a monitoring tool as well as a trapping tool.