PBO 8 Piperonyl Butoxide Synergist Insecticide
PBO 8 Piperonyl Butoxide Synergist Spray can be added to pyrethrins or synthetic pyrethroids to increase effectiveness of the insecticides. As an additive, it is helpful with insect resistance to constant use of pyrethroids and synthetic insecticides.
With its synergistic activity PBO 8 kicks it up a notch !
Piperonyl Butoxide Technical....91.3%
EPA Registration # 655-736
How PBO 8 Piperonyl Butoxide Works
Piperonyl botoxide is not an insecticide in itself. Piperonyl botoxide is blocks the enzyme in a target pest that would detoxify the insecticide. This allows a higher amount of the insecticide to remain in the target insect, increasing its effectiveness.
Key Features of PBO 8 Piperonyl Butoxide
- Made in the USA
- Synergizes many insecticides, pyrethrins, pyrethroids, carbamates, imidaclorpid, and rotenones
- Because of the mode of action, it allows use of reduced rates of insecticides.
- Can be used as a spray, fogging or misting.
- Poses low risk to humans and environment.
- Excellent resistance management tool
EPA Registration #
- Additional Information
Pro Tips Not Available Packaging 16 oz, 32 oz, gallon Manufacturer Prentox Product Label Label
MSDS MSDS Target Pest N/A Active Ingredient (s) 91.3% Piperonyl Butoxide For Use : For use in residential , commercial or institutional buildings. Yield N/A Mixture|Application N/A Application No Retreatment No Shipping Restrictions No More Instructions No