Petcor Flea Spray
-0.27%, Pyrethrins -0.20%, Piperonyl butoxide - 0.37%, N-octyl bicyloheptene - 0.62%
Petcor Flea Spray with Precor IGR kills fleas, ticks, lice, & mosquitoes on pets with it's natural pyrethrins . Petcor Flea Spray may be used on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. This flea spray keeps flea eggs from hatching for up to 63 days. Petcor Flea Spray may be reapplied weekly.Used by Vets, dog breeders, groomers, etc. Petcor Flea Spray comes in a 16 oz. pump and has a light alcohol base.
- Contains natural pyrethrins to immediately kill adult fleas.
- Precor IGR, an Insect Growth Regulator that kills flea eggs for 63 days after application.
- An effective addition to a flea control Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategy.
- Approved for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
- Convenient - simply apply Petcor by spraying as needed.
How It Works
The mobility of dogs and cats makes it difficult to treat all potential areas of flea infestation. So, it's important to consider a flea control formulation that goes where they do - especially one that targets pre-adult fleas, the source of reinfestations.
We recommend treatments inside and outside
Petcor Flea Spray contains Precor IGR, an Insect Growth Regulator that targets flea eggs on the animal by sterilizing them.
- Coat of dogs, cats, puppies or kittens
- Contains natural pyrethrins to immediately kill adult Fleas, Ticks and Lice, plus Precor IGR, an insect growth regulator that targets the egg and larval stages of development for 63 days after application. Approved for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens (Not to be used on puppies and kittens under 12 weeks of age). The mobility of dogs and cats makes it difficult to treat all potential areas of flea infestation. So it's important to consider a flea control formulation that goes where they do - especially one that targets pre-adult fleas, the source of reinfestations.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
FOR DOGS AND CATS
A light, even coverage of the hair coat will provide effective flea control. Do not allow spray from application or damp animal to come into contact with painted or finished surfaces, including wood floors/furniture, leather/vinyl materials, or other surfaces of concern. For best penetration, ruffle the coat while spraying against the natural lay of the hair. Cover animal's eyes with hand. With a firm fast stroke, spray head, ears, and chest. With cloth, rub into face around mouth, nose, and eyes. Then spray the neck, middle and hind quarters, finishing with legs and tail last. Avoid spraying rectum and genitals. Apply at the rate of 1 or 2 squeezes of the trigger sprayer per pound of body weight. For larger dogs, spray until damp, not saturated. Do not allow animals, cats in particular, to become chilled. Repeat every 2 months, for continuous home flea infestation prevention. If your pet becomes re infested with adult fleas from outside sources, PETCOR Flea Spray may be reapplied weekly.
Make sure spray thoroughly wets individual ticks.
FOR PUPPIES AND KITTENS
Leaving the eyes, nose, and mouth exposed, treat puppies and kittens weighing less than 3 pounds by wrapping the animal in a towel that has been lightly sprayed with PETCOR Flea Spray, for 5 to 10 minutes. Or lightly spray a brush or cotton ball and work thoroughly into the hair coat. Fleas may then be removed from the coat by picking or combing. Puppies and kittens over 3 pounds may be treated the same as dogs and cats as described above. Repeat every 2 months for continuous home flea infestation prevention. If your pet becomes re infested with adult fleas from outside sources, PETCOR Flea Spray may be reapplied weekly. Do not allow animal to become chilled. DO NOT USE ON PUPPIES AND KITTENS UNDER 12 WEEKS OF AGE.