Protecta Bait Stations
Protect your children and pets from bait or snap traps with Protecta Bait Stations that are tamper-resistant. They are secured with a locking screw and unlock with an Allen key wrench (included-one per order).
Protecta Rodent Bait stations come in black or gray colors.
How Protecta Bait Stations Work
- Rodents enter the station, eat the bait, and go off to die.
- Each station has two vertical rods and two horizontal rods.These rods secure the bait in place, so you don't have one rat hoarding an abundance of bait, getting better control through the entire population.The Protecta Rodent Bait stations, when used with the rods also protect the rodent bait from outdoor elements keeping it fresher and more appetizing to rodents.
- Alternately, Protecta Bait Stations can be outfitted with Trapper T Rex snap traps. Using snap traps inside the bait station would protect children and pets from harm of the snapping trap.Trapper T Rex Snap Traps or Mini T Rex Traps fit neatly inside, keeping these snap traps away from children and non targeted pets. Typical rat snap traps do not fit.
Protecta Bait Station Features
- Made of heavy-duty injection molded plastic, these rodent bait stations withstand the toughest baiting situations indoors or out.
- They are large enough to accommodate several rats and hold up to one pound for dry rodent bait and one pt. of liquid rodent bait..
- Horizontal and or or vertical bait securing rods keep Blox forms of bait securely in the stations. Liners which fit in the bait compartment are available to make cleaning and re baiting easier.
- It's large enough to accommodate six rats and holds up to one pound of dry rodent bait and one pint of liquid rodent bait.
- Can be outfitted with Trapper Snap Traps
More Protecta Bait Station Products: Protecta Bait Stations
- Additional Information
Pro Tips You can use rodent bait or a rat snap traps inside this bait station. However the standard wooden traps do not fit. The T Rex Snap Trap by Bell Labs is designed to fit perfectly inside the trap. It is a safer alternative to the typical dangerous rat snap traps. I like the Protecta but take a look at Bell's new station Ambush. It is a little more economical. Packaging Measures 11 1/2" x 12"x 6 1/2" - Each station has two verticle rods and two horizontal rods. Only one key per order. Manufacturer Bell Labs Product Label Instructions - Using the Rods MSDS N/A Target Pest Rodents, rats and mice Active Ingredient (s) heavy-duty injection molded plastic For Use :
Protecta Bait Stations may be used inside or outside. Protecta Bait Stations are ideal for perimeter baiting and can be attached to a permanent structure or staked to the ground for added security.
- They are tamper resistant, for use outdoors or indoors. Suitable for commercial, industrial and residential buildings.
- When used in warehouses or around the perimeter of food processing plants or restaurants, place a Protecta Bait Station every 15 to 20 feet for severe or continuous rat infestations, less for light infestations
Yield N/A Mixture|Application N/A Application No Retreatment No Shipping Restrictions N/A More Instructions No
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- all is good
the rodent boxes meet all of our expectations and work to our satisfaction.
- This product works and works great!
I am now using thirty of these bait stations. During rat breeding seasons I need to add new bait every month otherwise, I add bait every other month. Some bait stations will need new bait and a few will be fine without new bait due to a lower traffic area.
I am amazed at how effective these bait stations are and also, how much money I save by doing the work myself. Me neighbor spends $2,750 each year to have an outside service doing the same work with fewer bait stations that I am using.
These bait stations last year after year and I have yet to need to replace any of them, even after six years of use.
- Long Lasting Box system
Rats cant eat through box or escape a T-Rex combo. No need to secure box or protect from movement.
Outside in most any condition or is attic spaces.
Pets can not gain access!