Revenge Pantry Pest Moth Traps
The Revenge Pantry Pest Trap is a powerful pantry pest trap that attracts and captures pantry pests (Indian meal moth, Mediterranean flour moth, almond moth and raisin moth). These moths are found in flour, rice, crackers, dog food, bird seed and cereals. The traps are odorless and not-toxic so they can be safely placed next to foodstuffs.
Packaging: One box contains 2 traps/2 lures
Here's How Revenge Pantry Moth Traps Work
Each trap uses a special moth pheromone (sex lure) that excites male moths. By traping male moths, mating is disrupted and egg laying ceases. Continued use of the traps ensures any earlier laid eggs will be caught when they emerge as adults. Using pantry pest traps can also alert you to a future infestation; you can catch it in an early stage of infestation.
Revenge Moth Traps - Easy to Use
Remove both traps and set up each one. Place where pantry bugs and moths are seen. Locations can include basement, pantry, kitchen or other food storage areas. Select a site with good air circulation but away from foot traffic. Keep away from children.
- These traps are non-toxic and odorless traps that capture pantry moths over a 3-month period.
- They are ideal for kitchens, cupboards, pet food storage and birdseed.
- These traps will capture indian meal moths, mediterranean flour moths, almond moths and raisin moths.
How To Get Rid Of Pantry Moths With Revenge Traps
- Look for signs of pantry moths, like the Indian Meal Moth or Mediterranean flour moth in your pantry and food cabinets
- Dispose of infested food articles
- Place out 2 Revenge Moth Traps per room.
- Click here : Get Rid Of Pantry Moths, for more details.
- Click Here: Prevent Pantry Pest Infestations