Sheffield Drill Bit 1/4" X 6" | Straight Shank
These drill bits are used for rotation or percussion drilling. They fit all 1/4" - 3/8" chucks. Use these drill bits in brick, cinder block, concrete, stone, marble, wood and plastic materials.
- Excellent for use in termite void treating.
- Sheffield EVO Tips are standard on all of our bits.
- The small particle size that Sheffield uses in their tungsten steel makes the Evo Tip the strongest most durable on the market.
- The design of the tip is also a contributing factor to the tip's durability.
- Sheffield Masonry Drill Bits are made from the world's finest carbide and steel.
- Brazing techniques are used to produce the most durable and lasting bond.
- This bond ensures an extended drill bit life.
- The large flute design allows more debris to flow down the flute path and away from the cutting head. The more debris removed, the faster the bit can drill.
- Additional Information
Pro Tips Not Available Packaging N/A Manufacturer Sheffield Product Label N/A MSDS N/A Target Pest N/A Active Ingredient (s) N/A For Use : Drilling concrete and masonry Yield N/A Mixture|Application N/A Application No Retreatment No Shipping Restrictions N/A More Instructions No