SureKill Total Release Aerosol - 6 oz
SureKill Total Release Aerosol is a general-purpose, total release fogger for general insect control. SureKill Total Release Aerosol combines fast flushing and quick knockdown with excellent residual control. It kills both crawling and flying insects such as ants, fleas, cockroaches, confused flour beetles, house flies and more (See list).
One can treats up to unobstructed 6,000 cubic feet.
Active Ingredients: Both Contact Kill and Residual Action
- Pyrethrins.... 0.050%
- Piperonyl Butoxide.....0.100%
- Esvenlerate ....0.10
- Contact and residual modes of action
- General-purpose fogger for crawling insects
- For use indoors in home
- Convenient packaging
Do not use more than one fogger per room
Do not use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets or under counters or tables,
Do not use in a room 5ft. X 5ft. or smaller; instead allow fog to enter from other rooms.
Turn off ALL ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, ect)
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.
- Additional Information
Pro Tips No Packaging 6 oz aerosol cans Manufacturer Chem Tech Product Label Label MSDS MSDS Target Pest
SureKill Total release kills ants, cockroaches, confused flour beetles, crickets, fleas, houseflies, mosquitoes, rice weevils, sawtoothed grain beetles, small flying moths, sow bugs, spiders and ticks.
Does not control bed bugs
Active Ingredient (s) Pyrethrins..... 0.050%,, Piperonyl Butoxide.....0.100%, MGK 264 ....0.16, Esvenlerate ....0.10 For Use :
For use indoors in homes
To Use This Product Correctly
- DO NOT use more than one fogger per room. DO NOT use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets or under counters or tables. Use of a fogger in an enclosed space may cause the product to explode, resulting in injury to people or damage to property. Do not use in a room 5 ft. X 5 ft.with an 8 ft. ceiling or smaller; instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms
- Turn off ALL ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights
- Use only one canister of fogger to treat a room up to 27 ft. x 27 ft. with an 8 ft. ceiling or 6,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space.
Yield One can treats up to 6,000 cubic feet. Mixture|Application N/A Application
- Before you Fog: In the home, exposed food should be covered or removed. All food preparation surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans, air conditioners, and ventilation equipment. Put out all flames, pilot lights and other ignition sources. Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before activating fogger. Place a chair, small table or stand in the center of the room to be treated and cover with newspaper. Cover wood floors and wood furniture in the immediate area around fogger with newspapers or a drop cloth. Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets and doors in areas to be treated. Fill out and place hang-tag on the door to the treated are to alert family and others with access to the treated area not to enter for 2 hours.
- TO START FOGGING: Point fogger away from face and eyes when releasing (container sprays straight up). To lock valve in open position for automatic discharge, press valve button down firmly, until it snaps into place. [Break off and remove tab on side of sprayer. Tilt sprayer away from face (container sprays straight up).] Then place the fogger on the stand or table in the center of the room. Vacate the treated house, individual apartment unit or other structure immediately. Do not remain in the area during treatment. Keep treated area closed for two (2) hours. Do not Re-enter for 2 hours
- AIRING OUT: Wait two (2) hours after application, then open windows, vents and doors for two (2) hours. If an odor is still detectable, additional ventilation is required.
- To Kill Ticks and Fleas: Destroy pet’s old bedding and replace with clean, fresh bedding after treatment is completed. Use product as above. Pets should be treated with a registered flea and tick control product prior to reentering treated premises. Also, treat your yard with a product registered for yard application
Retreatment No Shipping Restrictions AK, HI More Instructions
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Highly Flammable Ingredient Flammable. Contents under pressure.
Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. This product contains a highly flammable ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly.
Follow the Directions for Use on this label very carefully.