|For Use :
Tekko Pro IGR may be used in: Industrial Plants, Factories, Warehouses, Commercial Buildings, Condominiums, Apartments, Cabins, Day Care Centers, Mobile Homes, Homes, Hospitals, Hotels, Motels, Nursing Homes, Office Buildings, Other Public Buildings, Campsites, Gas Stations, Prisons, Rooms, Schools, Parks, Institutions, Jails, Sport Stadiums, Supermarkets, Taverns, Theaters, Morgues, Mortuaries, Crematoriums, Funeral Parlors, Mausoleums, Atriums, Attics, Bathrooms, Basements, Bedrooms, Porches, Closets, Draperies, Dressers, Kitchens, Porches, Upholstered Furniture, Cabinets, Crawl Spaces, Carpet, Campers, Garbage Areas, Garbage Cans, Patios, Garages, Gazebos, Storage Areas, Floors, Furniture, Locker Rooms, Utility Room Indoor, Utility Room Outdoor, Washrooms; Animal Quarters (enclosed premise treatment), Cat Living Quarters (enclosed premise treatment), Dog Houses, Dog Living Quarters, Dog Kennel Runs, Kennels, Pet Bedding, Pet Carriers, Pet Grooming Parlors, Pet Sleeping Areas, Pet Stores, Pet Quarters (enclosed premise treatment), Veterinaries, Zoos; Candy Plants, Canneries, Bakeries, Breweries, Cereal Processing Facilities, Food Processing Plants, Food and Non-Food Warehouses, Cafeterias, Indoor Eating Establishments, Grocery Stores, Institutional Dining Areas, Flour Mills, Grain Storage Facilities, Outdoor Eating Establishments, Recreational Areas Outdoors, Restaurants, Dairies, Delicatessens; Transportation Equipment (automobiles, boxcars, buses, boats, trucks, railcars, ship cargo holds); Outdoor Areas and Surfaces Perimeters, including: Lawns and Around Foundation Walls.
- Mix 1 oz of Tekko Pro IGR per gallon of water, per 1,500 square feet. If adult fleas are present, use an adulticide (insecticide) to kill the current stages. Tekko Pro can be used before a flea infestation to reduce any developing flea population. It may be used with non-heat extracting carpet shampoo equipment. It may be used in kennels,runs, animal bedding areas and doghouses. Repeat every 7 months
- Fleas Outdoors: Use 1 oz of Tekko Pro IGR per gallon per 1,000 square feet. Mix with insecticide to kill adult fleas and repeat in 21 days.
Roach and Cricket Control
- Control of German, Asian, and Brown Banded Cockroaches and Crickets
- Use 2 oz of Tekko Pro per gallon of water, per 1,000 square feet. It will prevent nymphal cockroaches and crickets from developing into adults. Cockroaches will appear with with twisted wings; males will be unable to reproduce. Pay attention to hiding places such as beneath sinks, behind and beneath stoves, refrigerators, cracks, crevices, around garbage cans, cabinets, along baseboards, doors, window sills, door frames, window frames, pipes, drains, plumbing, etc.
- To kill the current population, use an insecticide or insect bait to kill the current stages. Repeat Tekko Pro every 6 months
Stored Product Pests
- (Including Indian Meal Moths, Rice Moths, Tobacco Moths, Red Flour Beetles, Confused Flour Beetles, Lesser Grain Borers, Merchant Grain Beetles, Saw-toothed Grain Beetles, Warehouse Beetles, Cigarette Beetles, and Dermestid Beetles) for food handling establishements
- Use 1.5 oz of Tekko Pro per gallon of water per 1,500 square feet. Application of Tekko Pro is limited to space, general surface, spot, and/or crack and crevice treatment in food handling establishments where food and food products are held, prepared, processed and served. Repeat application in 90 days. It may be used in ULV equipment and misted. Read the label for complete instructions.
- Use as a general surface spray. Use 2 oz of Tekko Pro per gal of water, per 1,000 square feet.
- Apply to areas of a building where ants are foraging. May be used outside; repeat treatments every 14 days.
- May be used in Livestock, Poultry Housing and Pet Kennels. Tekko Pro IGR treats the fly lavae (maggots); cannot develop into adult flies. Reduction in adult populations will occur in 3-4 weeks, or it may be used with an insecticide to kill current fly population.
- Use it at the rate of 1 oz of Tekko Pro per gallon of water per 1,500 square feet. Treat all areas where flying insects may collect, rest or breed, including vertical walls, ceilings, pipes, conduit, stalls, stanchions, floors, and walkways. Read label about use restrictions.