||Ants (excluding Pharaoh's ants),Bed Bugs, Box elder bugs, Carpenter ants, Carpet beetles, Centipedes, Clothes moths, Clover mites, Cluster fly, Cockroaches, Crickets, Darkling beetles, Dermestids, Earwigs, Elm leaf beetles, Fire ants, Firebrats, Fleas, Fruit flies, Gnats, Ground beetles, Hide beetles, Hornets, House flies, Leather beetles, Midges, Millipedes, Moths, Mosquitoes, Multicolored asian lady beetles, Phorid flies, Pill bugs, Scorpions, Sciarid flies (Fungus gnats), Silverfish, Sow bugs, Spiders (excluding Brown recluse spiders), Springtails, Ticks, Wasps, Yellow jackets
Use Rate and Mixing:
Maintenance rate - 8ml / gal of water
Clean-out rate - 16ml / gal of water (Do not exceed 8ml/gallon for bed bug control)
0.075% -- 0.27 fl oz (8 milliliters) per gal of water
0.15% -- 0.54 fl oz (16 milliliters) per gal of water
Always use the 0.15% rate for fire ants, hornets, wasps and yellow jackets. Use high rate for severe infestations, faster knockdown, and longer residual.
Add product when filling spray tank with water; shake or agitate mixture
Where to Apply Temprid SC Insecticide
- Treat where pests have been seen or found, or can find shelter.
- Use only as a spot spray or crack and crevice or void treatments inside buildings and structures.
- Treat entry points such as around water pipes, doors, windows, and eaves.
- Treat areas where pests normally feed or hide such as baseboards, corners, around water pipes, behind or under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks, and stoves.
- Mist or foam applications can be made behind veneers, piers, and chimney bases, into rubble foundations, into block voids or structural voids, wall voids, under slabs, stoops, porches, or to the soil in crawlspaces, and other similar voids.
- Spot treat floor or rugs beneath furniture, in closets, and storage areas, but do not apply to entire floor area.
- To prevent infestation, treat the outside of the structure, to include walls (to a height of 2 to 3 feet), around doors, windows, and soffits where pests are active or may enter or hide. Treat the soil, turf or other ground covering adjacent to the structure (in a band up to 10 feet wide) where pests are seen, have been found, or can find shelter.
Application for Indoor Pests:
Crawling Insects Cockroaches, Crickets, Silverfish, Spiders (excluding brown recluse spiders), and other listed pests:
Use a coarse, low-pressure spray (do not exceed 50 psi at nozzle tip).
Treat entry points such as around water pipes, doors, windows, and eaves. Treat areas where pests normally feed or hide such as baseboards, corners, around water pipes, under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks, and stoves, being sure to spray cracks & crevices. Spot treat floor or rugs beneath furniture, in closets, and storage areas, but do not apply to entire floor area.
Ants (excluding Pharaoh's ant):
Apply to ant trails on walls, tile, baseboards, around pipes, under cabinets, and other places where ants are active.
Treat entry points such as windows, doors or sites where utilities enter the structure; also see directions for use in Outdoor/Perimeter Pests section.
For best results, treat nests when possible.
Listed Flying Insects:
Apply to surfaces where pests collect or rest.
Bed Bug Control
- Controls bed bug populations that are resistant to pyrethroid insecticides.
- Use Rate: 0.075% - 0.27 fl oz (8 milliliters) of Temprid SC per gal of water
- Spray bugs and eggs directly wherever possible following.
- For infested mattresses, remove linens and wash before reuse. Apply to tufts, seams, folds, and edges until moist. Allow to dry before remaking bed.
- Apply to bedsprings, box springs, and the interior of bed frames or headboards, including all cracks and joints.
- When bed bugs are found in upholstered furniture, apply only to the infested tufts, seams, folds and edges, but do not apply to flat surfaces where prolonged human contact will occur. If bugs heavily infest furniture (inside cushions and/or batting) apply a labeled insecticide dust or consider fumigation.
- Apply as a crack and crevice treatment to all baseboards, moldings, beneath floor coverings and carpets, closets, shelves, curtains, furniture and picture frames that may provide harborage to bed bugs.
- Re-apply every 7 to 10 days, as needed, until infestation is eliminated.
- Do not spray bed linens or other materials which come in direct contact with occupants of the bed.