Termidor Dry with Microllose and Fipronil
Termidor Dry is a ready to use termite bait product that contains a patented bait matrix called, Microllose, by BASF. This purified microcrystalline cellulose bait is very tempting to the termites and termites are inticed to eat it and share it with its colony. Termites find this bait even more appetizing than wood as a food source.
It is formulated with 0.5% Fipronil as it's active ingredient to kill termites. This same active ingredient is seen in Taurus SC, Termidor SC and Termidor Foam. The fipronil in Termidor Dry is a non-repellent; termites can not detect it in order to avoid it.
Termidor Dry - Gallery Targeted - Precise Application & Off-Structure Labeling
Termidor Dry is a handy product to use for both subterranean termites and drywood termites for its precise application. It is useful for treating galleries in that it can target precisely. It is also useful for treating termites in wood that may be off the structure, such as trees, fencing, decking, utility poles, piers, beams, railroad trestles and other structural or landscape timbers.
Termidor Dry needs a special applicator called the Termidor Dry Applicator. A tube is included with the Termidor Dry Special Kit to be used with the Termidor Dry Applicator.
Termidor Dry - Benefits
- Does not add moisture to wood like foam and liquid treatments
- Precision application - With the special metering applicator ( in the Termidor Dry Starter Kit ) , a controlled dose of Micollose particles is injected directly into active galleries through a small pilot hole. With proper application and resealing, it leaves barely a trace of treatment.
- Cost -effective -One vial provides 150 applicator compressions, enough to use on two or three homes cost efficiently.
- Convenient, compact, ready-to-use vials minimize technician exposure
- Broad Label - Can be used on drywood and subterreanean termites inside of structures and "off structure" locations.
- Termidor Dry Brochure - BASF
Termidor Dry Videos From BASF