Terro- PCO Liquid Ant Bait
Terro PCO Ant Bait is a borate based liquid with special attractant for sweet feeding ants. Foraging sweet feeding ants not only readily feed on this sweet ant bait, but take this liquid bait back to the colony nest, eventually eliminating the entire colony. Terro-PCO Ant Bait is very fast acting with a higher percentage of the active ingredient, Sodioum Tetraborate Decahydrate (5.40%) than other ant baits with the same active ingredient. After eating this boron bait, the ant's metabolism is destroyed. As it is not able to extract nutrition, the ant dies.
Terro PCO Ant Bait Stations are easy-to-use with pre-filled liquid ant bait; no measuring, spills or drips.
Terro- PCO Liquid Ant Bait-Green
This "green" borate insect bait is safe and is used where green pest management programs are preferred. Terro-PCO as minimal mammalian toxicity and only targets specific pests. That means that beneficial insects such as honeybees and butterflies are not effected.
Terro- PCO Liquid Ant Bait Stations-For Sweet Feeding Ants
- Break the pre-filled baits apart from plastic frame.
- Hold bait upright and cut off colored section.
- Place bait stations (label side up) near ant trails. Also place bait stations where the ants are numerous. Use additional ant bait stations at locations where ants enter your home. For optimum results, use at least seven bait stations to make sure there is enough supply of ant bait to feed the ants.
- Monitor regularly for ant activity, but do not interfere with the ant bait stations or the ants. Do not use repellent insecticides near these ant baits. Non repellent insecticides are fine to use.
- After control is achieved, replace Terro- PCO Ant Bait every three months to keep them from returning.