Vector Ban Plus Insecticide - Misting Solution
Vector Ban Plus Insecticide in an excellent alternative for misting systems and mosquito control to the expensive pyrethrum based products such as Riptide. Vector Ban Plus contains 10% Permethrin plus10% Piperonyl Butoxide (PBO) and is a water-based insecticide. Permethrin is a synthetic form of pyrethrum, and PBO is a synergist that activates the permethrin.
One 1/2 Gallon of Vector Ban Plus Concentrate, makes 55 Gallons when mixed with water as instructed. Vector Ban Plus may be used in automatic misting systems, outdoor band applications, indoors broadcast, crack & crevice, ULV space spray, and on listed animals.
Compare to Sector Misting Concentrate with the same label.
Vector Ban Plus - Quick Knockdown & Excellent Residual Activity
Providing quick knock-down, broad-spectrum insecticide effectiveness and excellent residual activity, Vector-Ban Plus combines Permethrin with synergist PBO making it more active with a higher level of performance. This combination provides a fast kill of insects. Not only will it kill flying insects, but will tackle other insects such as roaches and spiders.
- Vector-Ban Plus can be used in warehouses, homes, livestock housing facilities, milking parlors, poultry houses and residential yards.
- For use in automatic misting systems, outdoor band applications, indoors broadcast, crack & crevice, ULV & space spray, and on listed animals. It's Polymeric Surfactant System keeps it stable in water and it will not harm common ornamental landscape plants.
- Kills Mosquitoes, which may transmit West Nile Virus, Flies, Gnats, Wasps, Fleas, Ticks, Cockroaches, Spiders & many other nuisance pests. It provides extremely effective knockdown and kill of mosqutioes, gnats, and no-see-ums.
- Vector Ban Plus can be used in reservoir and tankless direct injection systems.
- Vector Ban Plus is also labled for use in livestock facilities and horse stables.
- 1/2 Gallon of Vector-Ban Plus makes up to 55 gallons for Automatic Spraying.
- Since Vector Ban Plus is water based, it will not harm most common ornamental plants and shrubs, so the product is safe for use in backyards near lawn and landscape areas.