Vendetta Roach Bait-Tekko Pro IGR Kit
Get the best of both classes of German roach control products with Vendetta Roach Bait Gel and Tekko Pro IGR combined in this economical kit.
Valued at 48.90 for 44.90
Vendetta/Tekko IGR Contains
- 1. Vendetta Roach Bait Gel This professional roach bait contains Abamectin B1 0.05%. It is particularly adept in killing hard to kill roaches.
- One box contains 4 (30) gram tubes, 1 plunger.
- This effective roach bait dispenses smoothly and easily; easy to use.
- Free of nut proteins
- Stable in high heat
- (Fits standard bait guns)
- 2. Tekko Pro IGR- 4 oz. This IGR concentrate is mixed with water (see below for directions).
- This IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) prevents roaches from becoming adults. It also works on flies, fleas, mosquitoes, fleas, flies, gnats, mosquitoes, crickets, litter beetles, and ants by disrupting the life cycle.
- It contains two active ingredients. The first one, Pyriproxyfen stops the reproduction by preventing larvae from maturing. The second active ingredient, Novaluron, also targets the larvae stage making it vulnerable to external pressures for survival by destroying the chitin molting process.
Add On Sprayer Options
One Gal BG Sprayer
1 Qt Plastic Sprayer
Step By Step Instructions
- Use a flashlight to make your inspection. Look for active roaches and their fecal material. The fecal material resembles grains of pepper.
- Clear out ALL areas where you found evidence of roaches. Place all those items in another location until the application process is complete.
- Mix Tekko Pro IGR at the rate of 2 oz per gallon of water. For a one quart sprayer, use 1/2 oz per quart of water. Spray the mixture in cracks and crevices where you have found evidence of roaches.Spray to hiding, dark places such as, behind and beneath refrigerators, sinks, stoves, ovens, cracks and crevices, along and around garbage cans, cracks and crevices in cabinets, along baseboards, around pipes,etc. Use mixed solution within a couple of days.
- Give the Tekko about one hour to dry. Place Vendetta in pea dime-size spots in those areas where you have applied the Tekko Pro. This procedure works better than placing long thin lines.
- Place bait in locations where the roaches are running, behind and under ovens, stoves, refrigerator, between the refrigerator and nearby appliance, behind microwaves, toasters, ovens, coffee makers, dishwashers. Place in cabinets and any where you see roach droppings. German roaches will be hiding in dark warm areas.
- For more location tips : Roach Placement Tips
- For light infestation, 4 to 6 bait points are recommended per 100 sq. ft. of treatment area.
- For heavy infestation, 12 to 24 bait points are recommended. (each bait point is approx. 1/8 inch in diameter)
- We recommend placing the bait in small containers like bottle caps. You can also cut wax paper in 4x4 inch sections, make a crease in it, and apply the bait in the crease. Remove these " bait stations" in about a month.
- DO NOT use insecticides because it will contaminate the bait.
What To Expect
Tekko Pro IGR is a combination of two growth inhibitors. It will not kill immediately. If used by itself, expect to see results in about a week. Cockroaches will appear with twisted wings; males will be unable to reproduce. When Tekko is used with the Vendetta bait, expect to see results in two days. Re-apply if needed. Unless you have a sizeable infestation, you do not need to re-apply.
After about a month, you should be ready for a cleaning detail. The German roach carries a lot allergens that won't just go away after the roach infestation is gone. You will need to wipe down all the areas, including cabinets and walls. Sterifab is an excellent product for this purpose.
If you live in an apartment, you have a reasonable chance of re-infestations. In about six months, consider a bait called Avert Dry Flowable, which can be applied in wall voids, electrical outlets, and gas/water lines where German roaches may enter. The dry formula of Avert Dry Flowable reaches void areas that gels and bait stations cannot reach.