Zoecon's Wasp-X Wasp & Hornet Spray
Wasp-X is more than a typical Wasp Freeze aerosol. Not only will Wasp-X give you a quick kill, but it has a residual in a foam formulation. In addition Wasp-X is water based, so there is little chance of staining. You can use it to reach nests up to 20 feet away, although it is best to treat stinging insect nests such as wasps, hornets and yellow jackets by spraying directly into their entrances. Spray at dusk or night, when there is decreased activity. .
How Wasp-X Works
The active ingredient in Wasp-X, Etofenprox, is a synthetic pyrethroid. Etofenprox kills on contact by disrupting nerve transmission. Etofenprox quickly kills wasps, yellow jackets, and hornets and it is safer for the environoment compared to other active ingredients.
Wasp-X At A Glance Features
- Quick knockdown kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets on contact.
- Can use this can upside down to reach under nests.
- Foaming formulation provides residual action; engulfs the nests.
- Jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet away.
- Water based formulation is easy on plants and reduces staining
- Can be used indoors( Attics and other places where nests are built) and outdoors on wasp and hornet nests attached to buildings.
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.