This yellow jacket kit has everything that you need for a complete job.
- CB 80 Pyrethrin Aerosol ($26.90)
- Tempo Dust ($24.89)
- Hand Bellow Duster duster ($14.14)
- All together valued at $65.93
Recommended Control and Elimination Measures for Yellow Jacket Control
In order to eliminate possible food sources, is important to reduce build up of foraging population during the summer to mid autumn . Trash containers should be kept closed and open containers should be emptied regularly.
Nests should be located during the day, so you can see the workers entering and exiting all day. Mark the entry points. Treat at night only when it is dark. Any treatments should be done at night, because they are all in the nest. They don't see well at night and your chances of being stung are greatly reduced.
- Spray opening at night with pyrethrin aerosol about a 15 second blast
- Wait until aerosol is dry (10-15 minutes), then dust opening with Tempo Dust or D Fense Dust