4 The Birds Liquid Repellent
Use 4 The Birds Liquid Repellent to reduce bird damage by keeping pest birds from landing or roosting on any surface. 4 The Birds Liquid Repellent is a non-toxic tacky bird repellent liquid that is transparent. Works on pest birds such as House Sparrows, Pigeons, Blackbirds, Starlings, Cowbirds, Gulls, Woodpeckers, Crows, Grackles and other pest birds.
Apply 4 The Birds Liquid Repellent on inside beams, girders, struts, pipes, supports, shrubs, trees or anywhere birds may land or roost. However, do not apply this liquid repellent to the exterior of buildings or structures.
Coverage: One gallon covers about 25 sq ft of surface. Generally, one gallon will cover an average tree with a 5" diameter trunk or (6) three-foot high shrubs.
- 4 The Birds may be brushed on or applied by a sprayer with a pressure of 40-50 p.s.i. Do not dilute and shake the gallon container well before application.
- Apply as a continuous layer on the top surface. For larger birds, such as starlings, it may be necessary to apply more than one layer to get a thick enough layer.
- When applying on shrubs, trees, bushes, and vines, apply 4 The Birds Liquid Repellent to the point of runoff. It is best to treat shrubs, trees, and bushes in the early spring or late fall with limbs are bare. If you apply it to foliage, it may block the respiration causing damage to the plant.
- Temperatures should be above 40 degrees F for drying purposes and on a calm day to minimize spray drift.
- See label for complete instructions