Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait
Syngenta's Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait with indoxacarb has been formulated with a bait matrix that will cause increase feeding, producing a quicker kill among cockroach populations.
- Packaging: 4 tubes x 30 grams
- Crack and Crevice treatment.
- Use: Residential, Institutional, Commercial and Industrial
Compare- Advion Evolution to Maxforce FC Magnum Roach Bait
Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait - Application
Use in nonfood areas. Do not apply to areas where food prep surfaces or utensils may come in contact with the gel bait.
After inspection of possible roach harborage areas, place small spots of Advion Evolution (about 1/4" in diameter).
It is better to make several small spot applications of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait than larger applications, but fewer placements. Look for places such as cracks and crevices, behind and under equipment, around sinks, near garbage areas, and along walls and floors. Reapply in areas where the roaches consume the bait.
If the temperature exceeds 120-130°F(saunas, heat lamps, fryers, coffee urns, hot water pipes, dishwashers, ovens, grills, fume hoods), it will liquefy and will not be effective.
Make sure to place in areas inaccessible to children or pets.
Treatment Rates for All Uses
- For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
- For light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3 spots of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
- Each spot of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait must equal about 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4” diameter)
- Beads may be applied about 1/8" wide and 2" long as a small thin line, for all levels of infestations.