The AF Tire Baiter has an unique design as a rodent baiter. It uses old tires as a natural feeding area. This would be important in previously difficult rodent control areas. They are ideal for farms, industrial parks, landfill sites or communal trash sites. The rodent bait station encourages communal feeding since it is 360 degrees.
Simply take an old tire and fill it with bait bloxes such as Contrac Blox, Final Blox, Fastrac Blox or Ditrac Blox. The stand (pictured on the left) will elevate the tire slightly, allowing entrance for the rodents to feed on the bait.
- Encourages communal 360 degree feeding
- Increases uptake of bait by providing a natural feeding area
- Protects bait from larger non-target animals
- Environmentally responsible design – Reusing old tires
- Maximum diameter of tire: 25.197 inch (tire not included)
- Slight elevation provides easy rodent access