Agrisel Biophos Pro Fungicide
Agrisel Biophos Pro Fungicide is a systemic fungicide that is quickly absorbed by plant foliage. This fungicide functions in both curative and protectant modes against many diseases found in greenhouses, nurseries, and landscape ornamentals. It controls such diseases as downy mildew, powdery mildew, greasy spot, Phytophthora, greasy spot, late blight and more.
Mode of Action
Agrisel's Biophos Pro Fungicide belongs to the phosphonate class of fungicides. There are two professional opinions of its mode of action. One group says that says that the fungicide directly affects the fungal pathogen. The other group maintains that it affects the fungus by stimulating the natural host defenses to prevent the disease.
- Environmental and User Friendly
- Effective Economic Control
- Multiple Diseases Controlled
- Unique Patented Technology
- Systemic: Foliar & Root Uptake
- No color, odor or stains and No Aluminum ions