Alligare Clopyralid 3 Sonora
Alligare's Clopyralid 3 or Sonora contains Clopyralid 40.9%. This post-emergent herbicide controls broadleaf weeds such as clover, dandelion, ragweed, and woody/brush such as Eastern redbud and kudzu (see label for a complete list). Clopyralid 3 or Sonora may be applied in non-cropland, industrial manufacturing, forest, and storage sites, rights-of-way, and wildlife openings including grazed areas on these sites, tree plantations, rangeland and permanent grass pastures. It is a popular product for post-emergent control in cottonwood/poplar and eucalyptus tree plantations. It is labeled for use on mesquite and certain associated woody species on rangeland and permanent grass pastures in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
- One advantage of Clopyralid 3 or Sonora is that it has no grazing or haying restrictions after application if applied at label rates.
- Can be used for control of certain problem weeds growing in forest sites and should be applied either at site preparation or after trees are planted (tree release)
- Compare to Transline and Reclaim
- Technical Bulletin
- Technical Bulletin-Texas
- Technical Bulletin-New Mexico
- Broadcast Treatment for Broadleaf Weeds-1 /4 to 1 1/3 pints of Clopyralid 3 per acre. Mix with a non-ionic surfactant at the rate of 1-2 qt with the Clopyralid 3 per 100 gallons of spray mixture.
- High Volume Leaf Stem Treatment (Ground)- For certain woody plants( eg mesquite) and broadleaves, use 1-3 qts of Clopyralid 3 per 100 gallons of total spray. An adequate coverage is needed to cover all leaves, stems, and root colors, but do not exceed 1 1/3 pts of Clopyralid 3 per acre.
- See label for instructions in California.
- See label for complete instructions-specific uses and rates
Compare to Transline and Reclaim