Alligare's Trace Nonionic Wetter- Activator-Penetrator Adjuvant
Alligare's Trace with D-Limonene, surfactants and selected emulsifiers increases the effectiveness of aquatic, industrial and agricultural herbicides. As an adjuvant, it aids the herbicide's active ingredient to increase the activity and penetration. As a wetting agent, it reduces tension when applied on the plant that helps the coverage; this helps the plant to absorb the herbicide more effectively.
Enhances herbicide performance and effectiveness on broadleaf and woody plant species.
- Used for wetting and activation of herbicides
- An environmentally safe by-product from the citrus industry
Follow directions of the pesticide from the manufacturer. Add Alligare's Trace as the last ingredient before the last addition of water, unless the manufacturer recommends another mixing order. Concentrated dilutions of 15% or more may
cause defoliation or burn to vegetation.
- Aquatic-Rate per 100 gallons
- Surface-1-4 pints
- Submerged-1-2 gallons
- Terrestrial-Rate per 100 gallons
- Rights-of-way-1-4 pints
- Forest site preparation-1-4 pints
- Agriculture, Citrus, Turf-1-2 pints