American and Large Roach Kit
The American and Large Roach Kit is combination of insecticides to control and get rid of the larger type of Roach. The most common of these roaches are called American Roaches. These roaches enter and exit structures and homes and live outside. The smaller German roach lives inside and the the treatment plans are completely different.
- Cyzmic CS Residual Concentrate-8 oz (yields 10-20 gallons)
- Spectre PS Aerosol- 15 oz
- Intice 10 Perimeter Granular Bait-10 lb
Individually priced for 83.95 all together for 75.56
Cyzmic CS -Mix 1/2 oz per gallon of water in a hand held pump sprayer. This water-based microencapsulated formulation is long lasting and works not only for the larger adult type of roach, but many other insects like spiders, boxelder bugs, carpenter bees, carpet beetles, crickets, earwigs, silverfish and more (see label).
- Outside: First remove any leaf litter and debris from the foundation, and rake back mulch or rocks. Next, spray a continued band about 10 feet out and 3 feet up the foundation of your structure. Spray around doors, windows and roof overhangs.
- Inside: Since American roaches come inside (but don't stay inside), spray Cyzmic CS as a low pressure, coarse spray inside along corners, baseboards, around water pipes, storage areas, closets, cabinets, under and around kitchen appliances (refrigerators, stoves and ovens), underdrawers, and any areas where insects hide.
Intice 10 Perimeter Bait is a boric acid granulated bait. It controls a broads spectrum of insects besides American roaches. It is also an excellent insect bait in crawl spaces for crickets as well as sowbugs, earwigs and more listed pests.. It may be applied in the outside perimeter as well as the crawlspace or attic. This insecticide bait has a mixture of both InTice 10 is perfect for treating perimeters on a quarterly basis. Apply at the rate of 1 lb per 1,000 sq feet . You can use a mechanical spreader.
Intice 10 Perimeter Bait Label
Spectre PS Aerosol-This aerosol is a non-repellent formulation. As a non-repellent insecticide, the insects cannot detect its presence, allowing the insects to cross over its chemical placements, instead of avoiding the area. It has a crack and crevice tip to spray into areas where pests are hiding or living. It does not stain.
Spectre PS Label