Aprehend Biopesticide Treatments
For Professional Use Only
Aprehend Biopesticide is a non-toxic, ready-to-use oil formula of fungal spores called Beauveria bassiana. One application will last three months making it an excellent choice for active and preventative bed-bug treatments.
Aprehend must be applied at low volume application rates using a Low Volume Low Pressure spray applicator such as Aprehend Low Volume Sprayer . Do not use a standard high volume sprayer.
- For exact and optimum results only use the Aprehend Low Volume Sprayer.
- For more information and training videos: Conidotec
- Non-toxic, low odor and ready-to-use
- Kills and controls bed bugs for up to 3 months (perfect for quarterly treatments if needed)
- Kills within 4-10 days
- No mixing or dilution required
- Non-repellent (meaning bed bugs don't scatter with this treatment
How Aprehend Works
When bed bugs cross Aprehend, they carry the fungal spores back to their harborage areas, transferring to the whole colony. Within 20 hours of contact with the bed bug, the fungal spores germinate. It penetrates the cuticle of the bed bug and colonize inside the bed bug, killing the bed bug. When bed bugs of all life stages, sex or feeding status come in contact with Aprehend, they die within 4-10 days.
For more information and training videos: Conidotec