Aquashade Aquatic Lake & Pond Dye- 1 Gallon
Aquashade Aquatic Plant Growth-Lake and Pond Dye not only gets rid of algae and young weeds, but gives your lake or pond a deeper color blue, making an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
Aquashade Dye - The Only One Registered with EPA
While some aquatic dyes "say" their dyes control plant growth, Aquashade is the only one EPA registered to control plant and algae growth. For best results, apply as a pre-emergent(prior to plant germination)
How does Aquashade Work?
Aquashade blocks out or filters certain sunlight spectrum (red-orange and blue-violet) that contribute to algae and underwater aquatic plant growth.
Aquashade works on dephs of 2 feet or more, so floating plants like lillies would not be affected.
- Aquashade is a concentrated liquid formulation for use in contained lakes and ponds.
- Contains a special blend of blue and yellow dyes to block out specific light rays critical to photosynthesis.
- Aquashade is EPA registered for aquatic plant growth control.
- No restrictions on swimming, fishing, irrigation or stock watering
- Aquashade is non-corrosive and will not stain bathing suits, fountain surfaces or other water features at use dilution.
- Aquashade leaves water a sparkling blue color.