Armada 50 WDG Fungicide
Armada 50 WDG as a commercial and professional fungicide offers disease control for a large variety of turf and oranmentals including 16 of the hardest to kill turf diseases. Armada 50 WDG Fungicide may be used on all turf types and is an effective protection against certain systemic and foliar diseases both in turfs and ornamentals with residual of 21-28 days.
Armada is labeled to control Brown Patch, Anthracnodse, Leaf Spot, Summer PatchDollar Spot, Brown Patch, Leaf Spot, Pink Snow mold, Pink patch, Rapid Blight, Take-All Patch,Southern Blight, Large Patch,Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, Rust, Scab ,Lophodermium needlecast,Tip Blight, Necrotic Ring Spot, Red Thread and more. Please see product label for a complete list.
How to Use Armada 50 WDG
General applications require .6 to 1.2 oz. of Armada WDG per 1000 square feet of treatment area depending on the fungus you are treating. One 2 lb container can treat up to 50,000 square feet.
Armada 50 WDG works wells as a preventative against various fungi. According to the label, apply Armada after mowing dry turf. Allow the sprayed area of Armada to dry before more irrigation.
Armada 50 WDG Top Features
- Broad-spectrum disease control for turf and ornamentals
- Easy-to-store granules save time and energy
- Protects against 16 of the toughest turf diseases with a residual of 21 to 28 days
- Can be safely applied to all turf types
- Effective systemic disease protection for ornamentals
- Unique dual mode of action protects against the toughest ornamental diseases