||Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Caterpillars, Fungus Gnats, Mealybugs, Omnivorous Leafrollers, Plant Bugs, Scale, Thrips, Mites and Whiteflies
|For Use :
Commercial Greenhouses, Bedding Plants, Cut Flowers, Flowering Hanging Baskets, Foliage, Potted Flowering Plants and Ornamentals
- Bedding plants (such as): impatiens, marigolds, petunias, geraniums and garden mums
- Cut flowers (such as): roses, chrysanthemums, carnations, snapdragons and orchids
- Flowering hanging baskets (such as): fuchsia, lantana, New Guinea impatiens, ivy and geraniums
- Foliage (such as): Boston fern, dracaena, ficus, schefflera and philodendron
- Potted flowering plants (such as): poinsettia, chrysanthemums, florist’s azaleas, lilies, African violets, geraniums, hibiscus, kalanchoes and begonias
- Ornamentals (such as): azalea, barberry, cotoneaster, euonymus, ilex, juniper, oak, pine, rhododendron, roses, spiraea, spruce, viburnum and yew
- Begin application of Attain when pest damage is seen
- Depending on the severity of infestation, use Attain TR 1-3 times a week.
- One can reaches 1,500- 3,000 sq ft. If insect population is heavy, one can is labeled for 1,500 sq ft.
- To activate cans, press down tab to lock and leave treatment area immediately. If you are using multiple cans, activate the area furthest away from the exit door first (move from interior to exit door).