Azera Insecticide is an organic, broad spectrum insecticide that combines two active ingredients to reach hard to kill insects. The botanical derived active ingredients not only provide a quick kill but regulates insect growth. It has multiple modes of action working by controlling insect growth, contact, and ingestion.
Azera is an OMRI listed and a certified organic product for organic production. It kills both hard-bodied and soft-bodied insects ( 200 listed insects and over 200 growing crops). Azera Insecticide can be used alone or mixed in your tank with other insecticides, wetting agents, fungicides, adjuvants foliar fertilizers or acaricides. tank mixed with most other acaricides, insecticides, adjuvants, fungicides, wetting agents, and foliar fertilizers.
- OMRI certified and USDA's NOP requirements for crop protection
- Mix of azadirachtin + pyrethrin
- Quick kill on listed pests by ingestion or contact
- Kills a broad spectrum of listed insects including aphids, whiteflies, leafminers and caterpillars.
- Kills adult, pupae and larval stages of listed insects.
- Interferes with molting and rapid knock-down
- No restrictions on number of applications you can make per year or season.
- Can be sprayed at any season of the year.
- Zero pre-harvest interval & very short 12-hour re-entry interval.
Broad Spectrum and Flexible
It may be used on all growing crops, killing a broad spectrum of insects. It kills the larval, pupae and adult stages of insects. Azera Insecticide meets a flexible criteria with no pre-harvest interval with 12-hour re-entry interval, no restrictions on the numbers of applications per year rates, and it can be sprayed at any season of the year.
Mode of Action
Azera combines two active ingredients to disrupt the insects' nervous system and inhibits the molting and development of immature insects.
Methods of Application
- Conventional hydraulic sprayers
- Compressed air sprayers
- Irrigation Systems
- By air or ground
|Rates for treating high adult populations
or hard to kill insects
1 pint per acre
16 fl oz
|2 pints per acre
32 fl oz
|3 pints per acre
48 fly oz
|3.5 pints per acre
56 fl oz