B&G PestPro IV BackPack Sprayers
- 2 Gal (4 way tip) #12014259 #4 Gal (4 way tip) # 12014260
The B&G PestPro IV BackPack Sprayer -2 and 4 Gal (4 way tips) replace the B&G Pest Pro 2050 backpack sprayer. They have improved this backpack sprayer with an exclusive drip free design. This improvement solves the problem of a backpack sprayer dripping from use and wear. It also provides an easy, efficient pump that requires fewer pumps to get the spraying pressure desired. They are made of heavy duty materials with a stainless steel frame and handle. The Pestpro IV Backpack Sprayers have a brass wand and brass shut off. They have a heavy duty hose and check valve to eliminate any dripping.
This models, #12014259 and #12014260 meet many labeling requirements of pesticides and prevents over application. This backpack sprayer is very dependable as all B&G products. You can save time in perimeter and broadcast applications using a backpack sprayer. The 4 way tip model meets the labeling requirements of most insecticides and prevents over application; thereby saving you on the cost of wasted insecticides.
The B&G PestPro IV Backpack Sprayer has all the features needed for an effective application: piston pump, ergonomic shoulder-strap, right- or left-hand pump handle placement, 18 in. extension, and the durable XR-Valve. The tip shut-off feature reduces insecticide exposure. The large opening in the top allows for easy filling and emptying, and the cap has a built-in gasket.
- Meets regulations on perimeter applications for pin stream application around doors and windows, and 3' fan spray of building foundations and soil
- Dual position handle (left or right)
- Deluxe comfort shoulder straps
- Ideal for perimeter applications
- Piston pump mechanisms
- All exclusive "No leak" pump design. Pump is enclosed in tank and prevents chemical leakage on the operator which is common in backpacks.
- Includes a 4 way tip
||Hand pump backpack sprayer (left or right)
|Tank Size (gal.):
||2 Gal. and 4 Gal.
|Wand Length (in.):
|Hose Length (in.):