B&G/Curtis Dyna-Fog UV Light Trap Model Miniature 2506N-UV
For Mosquito Surveillance
This Mosquito surveillance trap is by special order. Allow two weeks for delivery.
This professional miniature light trap by B&G/Curtis Dyna-Fog helps to evaluate the effectiveness of spraying programs for vector-borne diseases in a given area. The highly efficient ultraviolet illumination provides maximum mosquito and sand fly attracting capabilities.
Made of heavy duty, corrosion resistant materials, these traps are used by government agencies and mosquito districts throughout the world to determine species resistance to different insecticides.
- Accurately determine the most efficient treatment times and locations.
- Provide information on how well the spray pattern is penetrating target areas.
- Identify disease-carrying species and the potential for vector-borne disease in the area.
- Determine species resistance to different insecticides.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a spraying program.
- Provides a statistical representation of the population and type of species.
||6 Volts DC (4-”D” cell or optional rechargeable battery)
||150 ma (LED UV Bulb)
||LED UV Bulb (1W BA9S)