B&G Versa Fogger - Gasoline Powered
B&G Versa-Fogger is the first true ULV gasoline powered backpack fogger. It is jointly developed by B&G Equipment and Curtis Dynafog combining a mistblower and a ULV spray fogger. It has a reliable Honda 4 stroke motor, with no need to mix oil with gas. It has an all metal frame made of stainless steel and aluminum. It has an one gallon solution tank. This heavy duty versatile fogger may be used in a variety of applications from mosquito control outside to insect control in a warehouse.
- Reliable Honda 4 stroke motor (No need to mix oil with gas)
- Lower operating costs as compared to a 2 stroke motor
- Emissions compliant motor
- Transistorized Ignition insures a quick start every time
- 1 Gallon Solution Tank
- Adjustable handheld nozzle. Can be adjusted fro a very fine to a heavy fog
- Three stage rotary blower-Creates high pressure air for optimum atomization of liquid
- Lightweight- Less than 27 lbs
- Quiet 4 stroke operation
- .67 quart fuel capacity
- Carrying Handle
Atomized ULV Fog
The ULV spray has a particle size range for proper insect control. It provides a finely atomized ULV Fog at a high velocity. It provides good penetration into foliage along with a far reaching flog plume to treat remote areas.