B&G Bait Station Anchor - Attachment System
- Buy 12 for $3.25 each and save 11%
B&G Bait Station Anchor for the B&G Rodent Cafe and B&G Fast Catch Station, holding them in place.One of the biggest problems facing rodent control today is securing a rodent bait station to an object, so it can not be easily moved. Most common way is to attach it to a paver-type block. Previously it had to be done with a bolt or adhesive, but was less than effective. With this anchor, you can easily attach it to a paver block.
Packaging: Minimum of 3 for purchase
Once you get the hang of it you can install the B&G Rodent Cafe with the anchor in about 60 seconds.
Four Step Process
- Start with a 12 " x 12 " paver block (available in home improvement stores).
- Slide clamps onto the opposite side of the paver.
Slip the short clamp close to the center on the back of the block.
Attach the long clamp close to the center in the front of the block.
- Punch out hole in the bottom of the station, then tilt it upwards, slide rear clamp assembly into slotted opening in the rear of the station.
- Line up front hole with the clamp, then tighten the srew and washer. Remove station by unscrewing the scew and tilt it up.
- For a video of assembly : B&G Station Attachment System
|Pro Tips||Once you get the hang of it, you can install the Rodent Cafe with the anchor in about 60 seconds.|
|Product Label||Anchor Attachment Manual|
|Target Pest||Use with the Rodent Cafe and Fast Catch Rodent Stations|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||N/A|