Battleship III Selective Herbicide
Battleship III Selective Herbicide has a combination of three active ingredients ( MCPA , Fluroxypyr , and Triclopyr ) for control of both annual and perennial broadleaf weeds such as Chickweed, Dandelion, Knotweed, Blac Medic, Clover, Plantain, Oxalis, Thistle and more listed broadleaf weeds. Battleship III may be appied to both established cool season and warm season turfgrasses (excluding St. Augustine and Seashore Paspalum).
What To Expect
After using Battleship III, many broadleaf leaves will start to curl. Some hard-to-control weeds may need a second treatment in 3-4 weeks.
- Residential turf, golf courses, sod farm and grass grown for seed uses: 1.1-1.5 oz per 1,000 square feet ( 3-4 pints per acre ).
- Standard Volume Broadcast- 0.5-5 gallons of finished solution per 1,000 square feet ( 3-4 pints in 20-200 gallons of water to cover one acre.
- Low Volume Broadcast- Use enough water( 5-40 gallons ) with 3-4 pints per acre.
- Targeted or Spot Treatments-Mix 0.5-1 oz in one gallon of water and apply to weeds that are actively growing. Spray to get wet to the point of runoff, but not beyond the runoff point.
- See label for use restrictions
For Best Results
- Use an adjuvant such as Dyne-Amic or Alligare's Performance Wetter (organosilicones) and a product to condition the water for high PH and water hardness.
- Unless irrigation is used, avoid application during dry or hot periods.
- Do not mow turf 1-2 days before or after application.
- Wait 3-4 weeks to reseed after application