Belam Insecticide Aerosol Equals Maximum Performance
Bedlam Aerosol is a convenient aerosol spray specially designed to control bed bugs, lice, ticks, fleas, and dust mites on contact. Bedlam Aerosol may be used to treat fabric, garments, and bedding materials, as well as for crack and crevice treatments on and around baseboards, floorboards, headboards, and walls. In addition, Bedlam Aerosol may be sprayed on mattresses.
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.
- Bedlam Aerosol kills on contact and provides residual control.
- Bedlam kills bed bugs on wood, ceramic surfaces, and carpet for up to 2 weeks.
- Bedlam is water-based and non-irritating -- may be used on bedding and fabric.
- Bedlam Aerosol will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
- Bedlam Insecticide Aerosol may be used in the home and non-food areas of hotels , apartments, dorms, healthcare facilities, schools, kennels, and other commercial sites.
Bedlam Insecticide Aerosol is not for use on humans or animals.
Bedlam reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bug eggs.
For listed insects, use Bedlam Insecticide Aersol as a component of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program in combination with other products such as Insect Growth Regulators or insecticide concentrates such as Transport Mikron or Zenprox EC (unless expressly prohibited by the product label).
How To Use Belam Aerosol To Kill Bed Bugs
- Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices on and around baseboards, floorboards, bed frames, wall hangings, headboards, furniture, door and window frames, mill work and walls.
- Apply as a surface spray to carpet, mattresses, box springs, walls, furniture, bedding, floor and floor coverings, rugs, garments, luggage, closets, drapes and other window appointments.
- Thoroughly clean and air out mattresses and box springs. Then treat areas that may harbor Bed Bugs and their eggs, such as tufts, folds and seams.
New : Bedlam PlusAerosol is just like Bedlam but has an additional ingredient for resistant bed bugs.