Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/ Insecticide
- Buy 4 for $28.05 each and save 6%
- Buy 12 for $23.50 each and save 22%
Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/ Insecticide- 2 oz
Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/ Insecticide controls mites, including the two-spotted spider mite, and suppresses whiteflies with its active ingredient, etoxazole.
Beethoven TR may be used in commercial greenhouses on foliage, bedding plants, potted plants, cut flowers, hanging baskets, and ornamentals. It is an ideal partner in a rotation mix with Attain TR Total Release Insecticide, 1300 Orthene TR Total Release Insecticide, Pyrethrum TR Total Release Insecticide.
- Use Rates: 1 can of Beethoven RT will cover 3,000 square feet and for smaller greenhouses, 1 can per 1,500 square feet may be used.
- Coverage Area: Up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Beethoven's mode of action is a mite growth inhibitior; IRAC code 10
- Flexible re-entry times (see label)
- BASF's Sale Sheet
|Pro Tips||Not Available|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Etoxazole.... 5%|
|For Use :||
Commercial greenhouses on foliage, bedding plants, potted plants, cut flowers, hanging baskets, and ornamentals
|Yield||1 can of Beethoven RT will cover 3,000 square feet|
To Activate the Beethoven Cans
Choose the plant free zone that you have set up and hold the can away from you and depress the actuator in the locked position.
Directions for activating more than one can: Start at the far end (opposite your exit door) and move toward the position closest the exit door. Leave the treatment area, using low volume air flow or fans for at least 4 hours and if possible all night.
|Shipping Restrictions||HI, AK
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.