Carpenter Bee Trap (Best Bee Trap- Carpenter Bee Solution)
Trap carpenter bees with this carpenter bee trap by Best Bee Traps. This carpenter bee trap is made of durable materials and imitates the natural nest of a carpenter bee. This carpenter bee trap is one of the best designs on the market due to its patented design. It mimics a carpenter bee nest with its angled entrance holes. It is shaped like a funnel to increase the amount of light in the wooden chamber and prevents the carpenter bees from escaping.
How Carpenter Bee Traps Works
The bee enters the hole, and then gets trapped in the wooden chamber, then drops into the bottle under the chamber. Once the carpenter bees start filling the trap, their pheromone will start attracting other carpenter bees. This particular carpenter bee trap is collected in a permanent receptacle with a cord attached to the bottom lid. Simply open the lid by pulling the cord, when the bottle is full.
If you have a carpenter bee infestation, place the traps where the carpenter bees are active. Place the trap directly over the existing carpenter bee holes. We suggest using a long term residual insecticide, like Cyzmic CS or Cyper WSP, sprayed on the surfaces where they are burrowing, steering the bees away from your structure.
If you don't have carpenter bees yet, place traps at corners and peaks of the structures, preferably on the sunniest side of your home.
Benefits and Features
- Mimics the natural nest of a carpenter bee
- Unique funnel system reduces clogging and prevents carpenter bees from escaping.
- Collects carpenter bees faster than other traps
- Made from durable materials for all weather conditions
- Each trap includes a hook, washer and string to make emptying the trap as simple as pulling the string.
- Free of toxic chemicals
- Low maintenance - no bottles or jars to replace
- Recommended: one trap per 15 ft. radius of coverage