B&G Rodent Bait Station Cafe
B&G Rodent Bait Station Cafe is a durable and easy- to -service bait station and one of the most economical tamper-resistant bait stations on the market. The Rodent Bait Cafe is a very sturdy, heavy-duty design with thick-walled plastic. The low-profile design allows bait station placements in tight locations and under pallets. Other than the durability of this bait station, the single key lock design is simple, secure, and easy to use.
Inside the bait station, there is a large bait chamber to hold either horizontal or vertical rods. It has a ramp entranceway to prevent water from contaminating the bait in the chamber. The design of the interior allows easy cleaning with a brush. For additional security, use a zip tie from the hole in the center.
The B&G Rodent Bait Station Cafe comes with 4 rods for placing rodent bait with center holes on rods. May use pelleted or seed bait as well.
It is not designed to hold a snap trap or glue trap
Durable Hing Design
B & G Rodent Cafe Bait Station has "true hinges", increasing the durability and life of the station, unlike most rodent bait stations with a lid attached by a "living hinge".
Staking to Paver Blocks
This rodent bait station also has punch-out holes to stake it to concrete paver blocks. The B&G Bait Station Anchors allow you to attach the cafe to a paver block.
B&G Rodent Bait Cafe Station includes:
- 1 key
- 2 vertical rods
- 2 horizontal rods
Packaging and Measurements
- Packaging : Single units or case of 6 stations
- Measures: : 10.5 in x10.5 in x 3.4 in-a low profile size.
- Black Cafe: #25000211 Grey Cafe: # 250000212
- Made in the USA
Advantages of B&G Rodent Bait Cafe
- Very strong-tested to hold a 300 lb man
- Fast opening and easy servicing to replace bait and clean
- Single key entry Key acts like a lift handle
- Very durable and economical It has a real hinge as opposed to a "living hinge" that is attached to the body, decreasing the life span of the station.
- Recessed cover-Does not allow for hands or fingers to attempt to pry open the station
- An added measure of security with a hole in the center that allows you to secure the cover to the base by means of a lock or zip tie.
- High capacity bait chamber
- Water is prevented from entering by a ramped entrance to the bait chamber; eliminating bait contamination.