B&G VersaFoamer 4000
The B&G Versafoamer 4000 includes a 1-gallon stainless steel tank and a 7 ft hose for application from the tank. It is not only a complete foam application system but has a quiet running air compressor and comes in a secure and portable case. The lid can be closed and locked during operation. The system comes with an 8-inch curved applicator tip. The optional flexible tip can be used to apply biological cleaners deep into clogged drains. The optional sub-slab injector tip can be used for termite treatments.
B&G VersaFoamer 4000's Compressor
The compressor cycles on and off to maintain 35-40 psi in the tank. The tank in the B&G VersaFoamer 4000 can be detached (quick connect) from the compressor and removed from the case for application in confined spaces. A foaming agent must be added to the insecticide dilution.With the tank fully pressurized you can achieve up to 40 seconds of foam application.
The self-regulating compressor maintains operating pressure in the tank, and ensures consistent foam throughout the application--no adjustments are necessary. Several optional application tips are available. The units are supplied in either 110V and 220V.
How To Operate B&G VersaFoamer 4000CT
To operate the unit, just put 2-3 oz (per gallon of mix) of your favorite foaming agent along with water and chemical and you are ready to go.
The B&G VersaFoamer 4000CT unit comes mounted in Carrying Case but tank and hose can be removed for spot treatments
- Electric, compressed-air system
- 1-gallon tank with pressure gauge
- Quiet compressor motor, 7 ft hose
- Completely contained leak-proof case
- Portable and easy to use
- No adjustments, great foam every time
- Pest Control Operators or Maintenance: Termite or Carpenter Ant Control Control (includes special curved void tip) to commercial kitchen applications.
- Foaming Microbial Fly Products or other Pest Control Applications wherever foam is needed
- Treat wall and cabinet voids