BlackHawk Electric Start Thermal Fogger-Model 2620, Series 2
BlackHawk Electric Start Thermal Fogger is a rugged electric start, truck mounted fogger. It is capable of delivering up to 18 gallons per hour of petroleum- based insecticides, disinfectants, deodorizers or germicides. It may be used both outside and inside from gardens and golf courses to warehouses and green houses.
The droplet/fog particle size ranges from 0.5-50 microns, covering 114,00 cubic feet of output per minute. It comes with a stainless steel filter to keep undesirable debris, dirt and residue from the unit.
- Eight 1.5 V D size alkaline batteries.
- A rechargeable 12V DC battery (optional)
- Any 12V DC vehicle battery; connect to 12V receptacle with auxiliary battery cable
- Engine:44Hp; 33kW
- Selector valve enables instant fog "on" and "off" and a "purge" mode to prevent clogging.
- Automatic shut-off valve enables single-person operation by allowing operator to fog while driving
- Starting System: Patented electric starting system assures greater reliability, effectiveness, fuel efficiency and ease of operation
- Type: Thermal aerosol-fog, petroleum-based, resonant pulse principle.
- Produces 114,000 cubic feet (3200 cubic meters) of effective output per minute.
- Droplet Size: 0.5 - 50 microns VMD
- Fuel Consumption: 0.6 GPH; 2.3 liters/hr
- Formulation Tank: 3 Gallons; 11.4 liters
- Fuel tank capacity : 0.5 gallon or 1.9 liters
- Dimensions: Inches: 68.3 L x 15 W x 16.8 H
- Weight: Empty: 41 lbs; 18.6 kg. Full: 75 lbs; 34.1 kg
- Length: 68.3 in
- Width: 15 in