Bobbex Rose/Deer and Insect Repellent
Bobbex Rose/Deer and Insect Repellent combines safe and natural ingredients to discourage deer from eating roses and repels such insects as mites, aphids, leafhoppers, greenflies and sawflies that may attack the roses. Using Bobbex Rose and Insect Repellent will promote a healthier environment as it reduces the need for insecticides, pesticides, and fungicides. As an added advantage, it will not wash off the roses due to a special sticking agent. Allow a couple of hours to dry before irrigation or a rain so it can properly set on the foliage.
How Bobbex Rose/Deer and Insect Repellent Works
- This deer and insect repellent combines organic and protein elements that work through both taste and smell aversion. It includes fish oil, fish meal, putrescent eggs, meat meal, clove oils, garlic and more.
- It contains both Urea and Epsom which are high in Nitrogen and Phosphorus which are beneficial for vegetation.
- When sprayed on the plants, it leaves a clear film on the surface to help the plant retain moisture in dry conditions.
- Quart RTU-Covers 1,000 sq ft
- E-Z RTU Pump -48 oz-Covers 1,500 sq ft
- Quart Concentrate-Covers 10,000 sq ft (Makes up to 2.5 gallons during the spring and summer and up to 1.75 gallons during the fall and winter.)
State of Connecticut Department of Forestry and Horticulture- Independent Study
An independent study was conducted to determine the efficacy of Bobbex Rose/Deer and Insect Repellent compared to other deer repellents. They used Evergreen Yews and applied the product according to directions. Bobbex Rose/Deer and Insect Repellent had a 93% protection index score among the leading deer repellents.