- Various fungal diseases: powdery mildew, black spot, brown spot, dollar spot, snow mold, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight
- Various insects and Mites: Aphids, Spider Mites, Scales, Mealybugs, Whiteflies, Beetles, Loopers, Leafminers, Leafrollers, Armyworms, Webworms, Weevils, Tent Caterpillars, Fungus Gnats, Leafhoppers, Cabbageworms, Squash Bugs, Squash Vine Bores, Stink Bugs, Thrips, Tomato Hornworms, Lace Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Grasshoppers, Crickets, Ants, Fleas, Ticks, Earwigs, Cockroaches, Mosquitoes, Chinch Bugs, Chiggers.
Insecticide Treatment: Most effective when applied in early to mid-morning when adult insects, such as whiteflies are on the undersides of leaves. Use finished solution of mix within a couple hours of mixture for best results. Apply Bon-Neem at first sign of insects. Bon Neem, with Pyrethrin will flush insects out of their hiding locations. Bon-Neem Concentrate is most effective when applied on a 7-14 day schedule. For heavy insect populations, spray every 7 days.
Fungicide Treatment: As preventative fungal solution, apply 7 -14 days before potential disease development. For current fungal diseases, apply Bon-Neem on a seven day schedule until disease pressure is eliminated. Then spray every 14 days for prevention. To prevent rust leaf spot diseases, anthracnose and scab, begin applications at the first sign of spring budding. To prevent powdery mildew, apply in mid-summer or when disease is first detected. For brown patch and dollar spot, begin spraying at first sign of disease on a 7-14 day interval. For snow mold, begin spraying on a 14 day interval in the fall before the first snow.
As with other products that contain oils, exercise care in timing applications to early morning/late evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn. Do not add adjuvants (spreaders, stickers, extenders, etc.) to this product.
- Not for use in food handling areas.
- Use spray solutions within several hours of preparation for maximum effectiveness.
- Entry Restrictions: Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- Application Restrictions: Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift. Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying. Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems. Do not make applications during rain. Do not wet plants to point of runoff or drip.